Campervan Hire UK
Our luxury campervans are now available to hire for a Minimum of 3 nights. Please view our campervans available for hire below and we will get back in touch with you for the price of the rental and if those dates are available.
At All Seasons Leisure Sales, we offer a great selection of luxury campervans to hire, including VW, T5, T6 and T6.1 campervans to provide you with a comfortable stay wherever your adventure takes you.
As the UK’s largest campervan conversion company, each of our campervans for hire has been expertly converted and finished to the highest standards. Campervan hire is the ideal choice if you’re planning your next staycation or are considering purchasing a campervan yourself and want to try before you buy. We also offer campervans to hire in the north east.
Campervans will be fully sanitised before & after use of the rental.
Our Rental Features
- all night parking
- 4 Berth campervan
- 102 PS diesel engine
- Air conditioning
- 5 Belted seats
- CD/Radio with touch screen
- 5 speed manual
- 18" VW alloy wheels
- Pop top elevating roof
- Furniture kit with plenty of storage
- All seats fully upholstered
- Combination twin hob & sink with split smoke black glass lids
- Fridge freezer (50 litre)
- Saftey flooring with side step & light
- Removable cab area carpet
- Mains 240v hook-up, USB ports in lightning & split charger
- 12v sockets
- Colour coded bumpers & mirrors
- Driver & passenger airbag
- Stop start & hill assist
- Thatcham cat 2 immobiliser
- Electric front windows & mirrors
- Fresh water tank (12 litre with inline pump)
- Fully ventilated gas locker
- Tinted & fitted VW windows all around the campervan
- Blackout curtains & cab screen
- Fully soundproof, insulated, lined & trimmed
- Unlimited mileage to UK
- Bike rack
- Gas bottle
- Full breakdown cover
- Fully insured (25 - 75 years old)
- Free parking at our showroom
VW Campervan Rentals
Interested specifically in our volkswagen campervans available for hire?
Do I have to pay a deposit?
Once you’re ready to hire a campervan from us, we ask that you pay 50% of the total cost of your booking to secure your campervan for your chosen dates.
What happens if I need to cancel my booking?
We understand that you may need to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances. If you do, you will incur the following charges:
- If you cancel more than six weeks prior to rental, we will refund you 25% of your deposit to you.
- If you cancel between six weeks and two weeks prior to rental, you will be charged 50% of your total holiday cost.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to rental or “no shows” will be charged 100% of your total holiday cost.
Can I smoke in the campervans?
We do not permit smoking in any of our campervans.
Can I take the campervan overseas?
Unfortunately, our campervans can not be taken overseas due to insurance limitations. However, you’re welcome to take our campervans anywhere in the UK with no restrictions on mileage.
Are pets allowed in the campervan?
We welcome pets into our campervans for an additional fee of £50 per booking.