Campervan Hire North East
Our campervan rentals are available for a minimum of 3 nights, with prices starting at just £130 per night.
If you’re looking for campervan hire in the North East, the All Seasons Leisure Sales Chester-Le-Street branch is home to a selection of VW campervans that you can hire for your next holiday.
Easily accessible from Newcastle, Tyne & Wear and the wider region, we provide luxury campervans for you to hire, each converted to the highest standards so you can sleep, relax and explore in total comfort.
Whether you’re planning a getaway or simply want to try campervan holidaying for yourself, get in touch with our team using the enquire button at the bottom of the page. Tell us your dates and our team will be in touch with more details.
Our Rental Features
- all night parking
- 4 Berth campervan
- 102 PS diesel engine
- Air conditioning
- 5 Belted seats
- CD/Radio with touch screen
- 5 speed manual
- 20" Alloy wheels
- Pop top elevating roof
- M1 Tested bed (Folds down into double bed)
- Furniture kit with plenty of storage
- All seats fully upholstered
- Combination twin hob & sink with split smoke black glass lids
- Fridge freezer (50 litre)
- Carbon monoxide, smoke alarm and fire extinguisher
- Saftey flooring with side step & light
- Removable cab area carpet
- Mains 240v hook-up, USB ports in lightning & split charger
- 12v sockets
- Colour coded bumpers & mirrors
- Driver & passenger airbag
- Stop start & hill assist
- Thatcham cat 2 immobiliser
- Electric front windows & mirrors
- Fresh water tank (12 litre with inline pump)
- Fully ventilated gas locker
- Tinted & fitted VW windows all around the campervan
- Blackout curtains & cab screen
- Fully soundproof, insulated, lined & trimmed
- Wind-Out Canopy
- Unlimited mileage to UK
- Bike rack
- Gas bottle
- Full breakdown cover
- Fully insured (25 - 75 years old)
- Free parking at our showroom
Do I have to pay a deposit?
Once you’re ready to hire a campervan from us, we ask that you pay 50% of the total cost of your booking to secure your campervan for your chosen dates.
What happens if I need to cancel my booking?
We understand that you may need to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances. If you do, you will incur the following charges:
- If you cancel more than six weeks prior to rental, we will refund you 25% of your deposit to you.
- If you cancel between six weeks and two weeks prior to rental, you will be charged 50% of your total holiday cost.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to rental or “no shows” will be charged 100% of your total holiday cost.
Can I smoke in the campervans?
We do not permit smoking in any of our campervans.
Can I take the campervan overseas?
Unfortunately, our campervans can not be taken overseas due to insurance limitations. However, you’re welcome to take our campervans anywhere in the UK with no restrictions on mileage.
Are pets allowed in the campervan?
We welcome pets into our campervans for an additional fee of £50 per booking.