Hire a VW Campervan
All Seasons Leisure Sales is the perfect choice if you’re looking to hire a VW campervan in the UK.
We’re the UK’s largest campervan conversion specialist, so you have a range of expertly converted VW campervans to choose from, including T5, T6 and T6.1 models. Take to the road in one of our campers and you’ll have the freedom to explore the very best of the UK, with all of your home comforts in tow.
Perfect for a couples escape or a family break with the dog, there are no mileage restrictions when you rent a VW camper from us, so you can travel as much as you like - from the Scottish Highlands to the Cornish coast. Prices start at £130 per night for a minimum of three nights. Why not plan a longer itinerary? We offer a 10% discount on all bookings for 14 nights or longer, and vehicle insurance is included at no extra charge.
View the available models below and submit an enquiry with your chosen dates. We’ll check the availability of our VW campervans for hire and will be in touch to confirm your booking. Campervans will be fully sanitised before and after each rental. We also offer VW campervans to rent specifically in London and the North East of England.
Our Rental Features
- all night parking
- 4 Berth campervan
- 102 PS diesel engine
- Air conditioning
- 5 Belted seats
- CD/Radio with touch screen
- 5 speed manual
- 18" VW alloy wheels
- Pop top elevating roof
- Furniture kit with plenty of storage
- All seats fully upholstered
- Combination twin hob & sink with split smoke black glass lids
- Fridge freezer (50 litre)
- Saftey flooring with side step & light
- Removable cab area carpet
- Mains 240v hook-up, USB ports in lightning & split charger
- 12v sockets
- Colour coded bumpers & mirrors
- Driver & passenger airbag
- Stop start & hill assist
- Thatcham cat 2 immobiliser
- Electric front windows & mirrors
- Fresh water tank (12 litre with inline pump)
- Fully ventilated gas locker
- Tinted & fitted VW windows all around the campervan
- Blackout curtains & cab screen
- Fully soundproof, insulated, lined & trimmed
- Unlimited mileage to UK
- Bike rack
- Gas bottle
- Full breakdown cover
- Fully insured (25 - 75 years old)
- Free parking at our showroom
Do I have to pay a deposit?
Once you’re ready to hire a campervan from us, we ask that you pay 50% of the total cost of your booking to secure your campervan for your chosen dates.
What happens if I need to cancel my booking?
We understand that you may need to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances. If you do, you will incur the following charges:
- If you cancel more than six weeks prior to rental, we will refund you 25% of your deposit to you.
- If you cancel between six weeks and two weeks prior to rental, you will be charged 50% of your total holiday cost.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to rental or “no shows” will be charged 100% of your total holiday cost.
Can I smoke in the campervans?
We do not permit smoking in any of our campervans.
Can I take the campervan overseas?
Unfortunately, our campervans can not be taken overseas due to insurance limitations. However, you’re welcome to take our campervans anywhere in the UK with no restrictions on mileage.
Are pets allowed in the campervan?
We welcome pets into our campervans for an additional fee of £50 per booking.