VW Campervan Hire London
Planning your next adventure? At All Seasons Leisure Sales, we’re proud to offer VW campervan hire in London.
As the UK’s largest campervan conversion specialist, each of our VW campers have been converted to the highest standards, meaning you can take all of your home comforts on the road with you.
Whether you’re pitching up in the Scottish highlands, exploring England’s lush countryside or taking in the rugged Welsh coastline, you can see as much of the UK as you like, with no mileage limits to hold you back.Prices for our VW camper hire in London start at £130 per night. All bookings must be for a minimum of three nights and we offer a 10% discount for all hires of two weeks or longer. We even provide the vehicle insurance for your campervan free of charge.
View our available VW campervans to hire in London below, submit an enquiry with your preferred dates and we will get back in touch about availability. Campervans will be fully sanitised before and after each rental. We also offer VW campervan hire in the North East.
Our Rental Features
- all night parking
- 4 Berth campervan
- 102 PS diesel engine
- Air conditioning
- 5 Belted seats
- CD/Radio with touch screen
- 5 speed manual
- 18" VW alloy wheels
- Pop top elevating roof
- Furniture kit with plenty of storage
- All seats fully upholstered
- Combination twin hob & sink with split smoke black glass lids
- Fridge freezer (50 litre)
- Saftey flooring with side step & light
- Removable cab area carpet
- Mains 240v hook-up, USB ports in lightning & split charger
- 12v sockets
- Colour coded bumpers & mirrors
- Driver & passenger airbag
- Stop start & hill assist
- Thatcham cat 2 immobiliser
- Electric front windows & mirrors
- Fresh water tank (12 litre with inline pump)
- Fully ventilated gas locker
- Tinted & fitted VW windows all around the campervan
- Blackout curtains & cab screen
- Fully soundproof, insulated, lined & trimmed
- Unlimited mileage to UK
- Bike rack
- Gas bottle
- Full breakdown cover
- Fully insured (25 - 75 years old)
- Free parking at our showroom
Do I have to pay a deposit?
Once you’re ready to hire a campervan from us, we ask that you pay 50% of the total cost of your booking to secure your campervan for your chosen dates.
What happens if I need to cancel my booking?
We understand that you may need to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances. If you do, you will incur the following charges:
- If you cancel more than six weeks prior to rental, we will refund you 25% of your deposit to you.
- If you cancel between six weeks and two weeks prior to rental, you will be charged 50% of your total holiday cost.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to rental or “no shows” will be charged 100% of your total holiday cost.
Can I smoke in the campervans?
We do not permit smoking in any of our campervans.
Can I take the campervan overseas?
Unfortunately, our campervans can not be taken overseas due to insurance limitations. However, you’re welcome to take our campervans anywhere in the UK with no restrictions on mileage.
Are pets allowed in the campervan?
We welcome pets into our campervans for an additional fee of £50 per booking.